A 2-DAY WORKSHOP ON HOW TO DESIGN NEW GROWTH FROM WITHIN YOUR COMPANY.
All successful companies must eventually answer the same basic question: How do you establish new growth strategies and business opportunities from within your organization? The Designing New Growth Workshop was developed to help you answer that question. Based on and delivered by the authors of The Art of Opportunity, the workshop provides hands-on experience with a profound, yet practical, framework for strategic innovation.
What you’ll learn
- How to discover opportunities for new growth
- How to design and validate strategies to seize those opportunities
- How to launch and grow your new growth business
- New concepts for thinking about growth strategy and strategic innovation
- Business design thinking principles to help you shift your mindset and maximize your efforts
- A holistic way to explore your customer experience
- How to use visual thinking tools and templates to support and accelerate your work
Participants will gain first-hand experience with strategic innovation by applying The Art of Opportunity process, tools and methods to your company’s business. Participants will also practice and develop an understanding of the principles behind Business Design Thinking as they apply them to uncovering new opportunities for growth, building a viable strategy and planning for launch and long-term success.
What you’ll get
- A copy of The Art of Opportunity (Wiley 2016)
- Detailed case studies for inspiration
- Discounted access to The Business Model Gallery - The World's Largest Business Model Database to spark your innovation efforts
- Designs for experience mapping, strategy and innovation workshops
Who should attend?
Senior executives, VPs, business unit managers, strategists, innovators, business developers, marketing and sales executives, and entrepreneurs who want to take their organization to the next level, finding and building new business opportunities and creating competitive advantage.